1. At a meeting of the PNB on 1 May 2014 the Sides reached agreement on a new rate of London Weighting . Details are set out in the attached memorandum.
2. This PNB agreement has been approved by the Secretary of State for the Home Department . Local policing bodies now have the authority to implement this agreement. This award will be promulgated in a Home Office circular. In due course, the Secretary of State will make a formal determination.
3. Any enquiries about this circular should be addressed to the Independent Secretariat at the Office of Manpower Economics 0207 271 0472, to the Official Side Secretary 020 7187 7341 or the Staff Side Secretary 01372 352003/4. Enquiries to the Independent Secretariat relating to the interpretation of this circular should be made in writing.
* PNB Circulars form a single numerical series. Those which in themselves provide authority to implement an agreement carry the serial number alone, while those which are purely advisory are designated as such after the serial number.
1. The Official and Staff Sides of PNB have reached agreement on the following:
To increase the level of London Weighting from £2,301 to £2,325 with effect from 1 July 2014
Please CLICK HERE for details of the Constables Pay Scale and assimilation procedure.
The Federation Medical Scheme is not an ‘insured scheme’. The scheme is open to serving officers of all ranks, members of support staff and their husband / wife and children under 21..+ details
The latest utilities offers.+ details
The Police Federation mortgage team has been provided with a fund of up to £10 million by one of the top UK building Societies.+ details