We will be taking bookings for the units in the Lake District for 2017 from 9.00am on Monday 7th November 2016.
Prices for 2016 remain substantially less for a week's holiday in summer for up to 6 people than if you booked a unit direct with Fallbarrow, Limefitt or privately but on the same site as fees range up to £1261 for a week.
Each of the sites has free wi-fi and digital TV with Freeview plus dvd and video player.
If you are wanting to visit the Leisure Park at White Cross Bay whist you are staying at Limefitt Park or Fallbarrow Park you will need to speak to the respective Reception Office and they will issue you with a handwritten pass dated for the duration of your stay.
In accordance with the rules of the fund the chairmanship rotates on an annual basis and is as follows:
WELFARE FUND RULES (as revised 16/9/1991, 1/4/2005, 9/8/2009, 1/9/2012)
NAME OF THE FUND
The only non-subscribing member who may vote is the representative of the North Yorkshire branches of the National Association of Retired Police Officers on the Committee of Management.
OBJECTS OF THE FUND
COMMITTEE OF MANAGEMENT
The Committee of Management shall consist of members, as shown below, providing these are contributing members of the North Yorkshire Police Welfare Fund:
An officer of the rank of Deputy Chief Constable or Assistant Chief Constable
- to be nominated by the Chief Constable
An officer representing the Superintendents' Association
- to be elected by the superintending ranks of the Force
The Chairman, Secretary and Deputy Secretary of the Joint Branch Board and one Police Federation member per separate rank board,
- to be elected by the appropriate Branch Boards of the Police Federation
A representative of the North Yorkshire branches of the National Association of Retired Police Officers
- to be nominated by the 4 branches of NARPO within North Yorkshire
Welfare Officer fromNorth Yorkshire Police
- ex officio
6. The Joint Branch Board will provide a member of staff to be the Secretary/Treasurer of the Fund, without the right of vote.
7. The Management Committee shall elect a Chairman from among their members. The Chairmanship shall rotate between the ACPO, Superintendents' Association and Federation representative. Each term of office shall be one year, to terminate after the Annual General Meeting.
8. Members of the Management Committee shall have equal opportunity for discussion at meetings, and in the event of a ballot proving equal, then the Chairman shall have an additional or casting vote.
9. The Management Committee shall appoint an Executive Committee of at least three of their members who shall have the power to act on behalf of the full Committee in cases of extreme urgency. The actions and proceedings of the Executive Committee shall be fully and promptly reported to the Management Committee. In the event that the appointed member is not available a deputy will be appointed. The Executive Committee will always comprise of members from at least two of the Staff Associations.
10. The Management Committee shall meet twice a year, with additional meetings arranged if required. The Executive Committee shall meet as and when required.
MATTERS IN DISPUTE
AMENDMENT OF SCHEME
The Federation Medical Scheme is not an ‘insured scheme’. The scheme is open to serving officers of all ranks, members of support staff and their husband / wife and children under 21..+ details
The latest utilities offers.+ details
The Police Federation mortgage team has been provided with a fund of up to £10 million by one of the top UK building Societies.+ details